Hi Kunal, it’s been a fantastic journey that I enjoyed throughout my career in ML-WM with you. I still remember the first question you asked me when you took my interview..
What is ARP and how it works.. Since then I am using that as a common question whenever I am taking an interview ๐.
I will never forget the help and support that I have received from you throughout these days..it was a journey not limited to support but also with technical exposures.. you were always there when I needed any help or any suggestion. Above all, you are not just a good manager but a great individual as well..you may be out of sight for us but you will stay in our heart forever.
I would like to say All the very Best for your future and pray you achieve what you strive for..thank you..
No comments:
Post a Comment