Thursday, October 21, 2021

Tilak Bhogadi

 To my dear coolest manager Kunal,


I literally had a heartbreak when i heard that you are leaving the company. It was a great experience to work with a manager like you. You are a great mentor, i will remember this journey through my entire lifetime.

Whenever an outside person asks about my company, my first words are "I have wonderful managers"

By seeing you i grabbed a few of your qualities like how to be calm and act smart in handling critical situations , how to handle escalations, handling people and most importantly age is just a number and you have to keep learning.

You entered as a manager and leaving like a big brother.

I wish you huge success and happiness in your next role and in your life.

Yours Lovingly

Tilak



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shahzer

  When a person is a part of a team , Be it any scope of work , It is hard to find/have a person you look at & think , "I don't...